A customer journey map is a visual representation of the customer journey. It helps you tell the story of your Brainwriting is essentially the same as brainstorming. Ideas are generated by asking people to write them down instead of verbally presenting them.
Some people don’t feel comfortablewith drawing or presenting, this might hinder their idea generation.
When there is a need to develop ideas with a team that doesn’t feel comfortable with either drawing or presenting.
- Recruit a team that will be part of the brainwriting session.
- Arrange a space and materials needed for the session.
- As a moderator, organize the participants and define the problem.
- Each participant brainstorms 3 solutions in 2 minutes in written form.
- After 2 minutes, ask participants to pass the sheet to the left, the sheets circulate.
- The participants build upon the existing suggestions writing their own idea underneath the previous one.
- Repeat as many times as there are people.